Monday, July 14, 2008

Stephen Colbert's Wrist Strong Anniversary Cake!



I was lucky enough to be called to make a cake to celebrate the 1st anniversary of Stephen Colbert breaking his wrist, bringing awareness to Hollywood's exploitation on wrist violence. I didn't get to meet Stephen, but I did get to sit his chair!


"We did not use the cake in the show, but I Stephen did enjoy it. He was surprised to see it. He made the first cut at the wrist, and he ate a slice during rehearsal. I am sending you a copy of the show that night on DVD. Thanks again for everything!"- Erica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice.

 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Sugar Mama NYC. Make your own badge here.
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino